Habla Español

Serving San Antonio Since 2004
With Dedicated Legal Representation

Offering Family Law Legal Services To San Antonio

There comes a time when you have to set aside your thoughts about the past and think of your future. When you are ready to do so, seek representation from attorney Armando J. Román.

Based in San Antonio, his law firm, Román Law Office, provides legal services in all areas of family law, including:

  • Divorce
  • Child custody, possession and access
  • Child support
  • Child support modification and enforcement
  • Modification of a court order
  • Representation before the Office of the Attorney General
  • Adoption
  • Property division agreements
  • Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements

Issues dealing with your family are inherently emotional and difficult. You may feel betrayed, insecure about your personal and financial future. You are fearful of your children’s well-being and anxious about the uncertainty of a contentious legal battle. Armando will help put you at ease will represent you through these difficult times.

Help Throughout Your Most Challenging Problems

Are you thinking about filing for divorce from your spouse? You may need a lawyer’s help to protect yourself and your children while your divorce is pending. Is your former spouse or partner threatening to take your child away, even if your child voiced a preference to live with you? Armando can assist you. You can also get his help if you are sharing custody of your child without a court order establishing possession, visitation or court-ordered child support. If you have substantial assets and debts that accumulated throughout the marriage and need to be divided, he can help you do so in a just and right manner. Armando can do this and can also protect community property from waste.

If you need a lawyer for any of these scenarios, Armando J. Román is here to help you. You are not alone.

Call For A Free Family Law Consultation

To schedule a free, confidential consultation, contact Román Law Office. You can use the online contact form or call 210-761-5745. Your free consultation can be conducted in person, by telephone, or by videoconference.