Román Law Office Handles Business Transactions And Disputes
Legal matters involving your business cannot be ignored. Whether you are forming a company on your own or with partners, you need to make sure that you and your interests are protected. Román Law Office has the experience and knowledge to help you with your business transaction or business disputes.
- Entity formation
- Entity winding down and termination
- Corporate documents
- Business agreements
- Proper entity registration with the state of Texas and local governments
If you answer, “Yes” to any of the following questions, Román Law Office is prepared to advise you and protect you and your livelihood.
- Are you buying or selling a business or the assets of a business?
- Are you forming a company with other people?
- Are you investing your money in a real estate or business investment opportunity?
- Are you lending your money to an individual or company?
We will help you form a business entity; assist you with winding up and terminating business entities. We will negotiate business transactions on your behalf when you are looking to purchase or sell a business or its assets; prepare contracts and agreements; withdraw from a company or partnership; and buy or sell ownership interests.
If you own a small business, we will review, negotiate, and prepare business agreements, employee contracts and agreements, purchase and sale of equipment and assets, and other issues relevant to the ownership, management and operation of your small business.
Román Law Office represents individuals and businesses in business disputes involving:
- Breach of contract
- Partnerships, LLCs and corporations
- Franchise agreements
- Noncompetition agreements
If you answer, “Yes” to any of the following questions, Román Law Office is prepared to represent you and your business.
- Are you in a dispute with a business partner?
- Did you enter into a contract and now the other party is not complying with their obligations under the contract?
- Did a former employee or business partner take your business idea and make it their own?
Schedule A Free Appointment At A Time That Works For Your Schedule
Román Law Office offers appointments in-person, by telephone or held online through videoconference, all at times that are convenient for you. To review your business law needs with an experienced, professional attorney, reach out by phone at CALL or send a message through the firm’s contact form.