Handling Business Transactions And Disputes Across Bexar County
Legal matters involving your business cannot be ignored. Whether you are forming a company on your own or with partners, Román Law Office makes sure that you and your interests are protected. Founding attorney Armando J. Román has the experience and knowledge to help you with your business transaction or business disputes, including:
- Entity formation
- Entity winding down and termination
- Corporate documents
- Business agreements
- Proper entity registration with the state of Texas and local governments
If you own a small business, Armando will review, negotiate, and prepare business agreements, employee contracts and agreements, purchase and sale of equipment and assets, and other issues relevant to the ownership, management and operation of your small business.
Cohesive Services For San Antonio Businesses
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, Armando is prepared to advise you and protect you and your livelihood.
- Are you buying or selling a business or the assets of a business?
- Are you forming a company with other people?
- Are you investing your money in a real estate or business investment opportunity?
- Are you lending your money to an individual or company?
He will help you form a business entity or assist you with winding up and terminating business entities. He will negotiate business transactions on your behalf when you are looking to purchase or sell a business or its assets, prepare contracts and agreements, withdraw from a company or partnership, and buy or sell ownership interests.
Advocating For You In A Business Dispute
As a business law attorney, Armando also represents individuals and businesses in business disputes involving:
- Breach of contract
- Partnerships, LLCs and corporations
- Franchise agreements
- Noncompetition agreements
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, he is prepared to represent you and your business.
- Are you in a dispute with a business partner?
- Did you enter into a contract and now the other party is not complying with their obligations under the contract?
- Did a former employee or business partner take your business idea and make it their own?
If needed, he is prepared to advocate for you tenaciously in litigation before a Texas court.
Schedule A Free Appointment At A Time That Works For You
Román Law Office offers appointments in-person, by telephone or held online through videoconference, all at times that are convenient for you. To review your business law needs with an experienced, professional attorney, reach out by phone at 210-761-5745 or send a message through the firm’s contact form.