Handling San Antonio Real Estate Challenges For 19 Years
Legal matters involving real estate and property are often complex. You need to make sure that your interests are protected or upheld.
There are many different circumstances in which hiring an attorney is advisable to handle your real estate and business transaction or matter. Román Law Office applies extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law. Attorney Armando J. Román can help you with real estate transactions or real estate disputes.
Service With A Variety Of Texas Real Estate Transactions
Just a few of the real estate legal services Armando provides include:
- Purchase and sale of your residential or commercial property
- Leasing of your residential or commercial property
- Financing of your residential or commercial property
- Zoning and land-use process
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, Armando is prepared to represent you and protect your interests and financial investment.
- Are you interested in buying, selling or leasing real property or making improvements or both?
- Are you being asked to sign legal documents that affect your interests in real property?
- Are you looking to expand your business and lease a larger commercial space to fit your business needs?
- Are you looking to purchase a piece of property, but you want to make sure that the purpose complies with the local zoning laws and its use complies with the land-use regulations?
He will negotiate real estate transactions on your behalf. He will also review and prepare the instruments that document real estate transactions like purchase and sales agreements, loan agreements, deeds, promissory notes, deeds of trusts, releases, assignments and leases.
Resolving Or Litigating Real Estate Disputes
As a real estate attorney, Armando also represents individuals and businesses in real estate disputes involving:
- Property/homeowners associations
- Real estate contract
- Eminent domain
- Boundary and easement
- Title to real estate
- Mechanic’s and materialman’s lien
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, he is prepared to represent you and protect your interests and financial investment.
- Are you in a dispute with a business partner?
- Did you buy real estate intended to build a home or a business only to find out later that you cannot build on the land?
- Did you enter into a contract and now the other party is not complying with their obligations under the contract?
- Are you a subcontractor on a real estate project and not getting paid for your work or services?
As a trial-tested litigator, he has appeared before courts across Texas to advocate for his real estate law clients.
Get Guidance For Your Real Estate Needs
If you are seeking assistance with a real estate issue of any type, you are welcome to call Román Law Office. At his office in San Antonio, Armando J. Román can discuss your real estate goals, the Texas real estate market and the steps you need to take to succeed. To schedule a free consultation, contact him directly at 210-761-5745 or send an email today.