HELPING CLIENTS WITH IMMIGRATION ISSUES
Román Law Office assists our clients with various immigration issues, including:
- Employment-based immigration
- Family-sponsored immigration
- Nonimmigrant visas
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Removal proceedings
- Immigration bonds
- Asylum and refugee status
- TPS and humanitarian visas
- Travel documents
- Green card renewal
- Representation at USCIS interviews
DACA UPDATE: Effective December 7, 2020, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is ACCEPTING:
- First-time requests for DACA;
- DACA renewal requests; and
- Applications for advance parole documents based on DACA.
USCIS also is EXTENDING:
- One-year grants of DACA to two (2) years; and
- One-year employment authorization under DACA to two (2) years.
UNDERSTANDING THE IMMIGRATION BUREAUCRACY
The U.S. immigration system is comprised of a complex web of intricate laws and vast bureaucratic agencies, each with its own rules, regulations, and policies. Román Law Office maneuvers comfortably through the red tape to bring you the best possible outcomes when dealing with:
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Border Patrol (CBP)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Worldwide consulates and embassies
- Immigration court
- Detention facilities
CHANGING IMMIGRATION LAWS
Immigration policy is under constant debate and the laws are frequently modified. In addition, the various government agencies that administer immigration regulations regularly update their procedures, forms, and guidelines.
I stay current on the shifts in immigration law and updated on potential changes in the pipeline. To successfully advise you, I consider not only the laws as they exist but the possibility of beneficial — as well as harmful — reforms.
Fastidious and dedicated, Román Law Office relentlessly pursues your case and develops unique solutions in complicated situations.
CONTACT ROMÁN LAW OFFICE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
To schedule a FREE consultation, (1) contact Román Law Office online; or (2) call or text 210.437.3377; or (3) call or text Rebecca Martinez at 210.665.1594. Your FREE consultation can be conducted in-person (COVID-19 health and safety measures in place); telephone; or videoconferencing. The choice is yours.