Román Law Office Offers Family Law Legal Services
Issues dealing with your family are inherently emotional and difficult. You may feel betrayed, insecure about your personal and financial future. You are fearful of your children's well-being and anxious about the uncertainty of a contentious legal battle.
- Are you thinking about filing for divorce from your spouse?
- Do you need to protect yourself and your children while your divorce is pending?
- Do you need to protect and preserve community property from waste while your divorce is pending?
- Are there substantial assets and debts that (1) have been accumulated throughout the marriage; and (2) need to be divided between you and your spouse in a just and right manner?
- Has your child voiced a preference to live with you?
- Are you sharing custody of your child or children with a former partner without a court order establishing possession, visitation, and access schedules nor court-ordered child support and medical support?
- Is your former spouse or partner threatening to take your child away?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, we are here to help you. You are not alone.
Our team will help put you at ease and we will represent you through these difficult times involving a divorce, marital property division, child custody, child visitation and possession, and access to your children. There comes a time when you have to set-aside your thoughts about the past and think of your future.
Román Law Office will help you provides legal services in all areas of family law, including:
- Suit Affecting Parent-Child Relationship
- Modification of Parent-Child Relationship
- Child custody, possession, and access
- Child support
- Child support modification and enforcement
- Representation before the Office of the Attorney General
ROMÁN LAW OFFICE OFFERS OTHER SERVICES
- Adoption services
- Negotiation and preparation of property agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
CONTACT ROMÁN LAW OFFICE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
To schedule a FREE consultation, contact Román Law Office online or by calling or texting 210.437.3377. Your FREE consultation can be conducted in-person (COVID-19 health and safety measures in place); telephone; or videoconferencing. The choice is yours.