Business: Do and Don't
If you are forming, buying into, or terminating a Business, DO:
- Hire an attorney with experience in Business matters and transactions.
- Research the Business and the parties involved in your transaction.
- Read all documents related to the Business that is involved in your transaction.
- Make sure that the Business that is involved in your transaction is not subject to any restrictions, liens, or other matter that may affect your formation, purchase, or termination of the Business. .
- Sign Business documents without having an attorney review them.