ABOUT ARMANDO J. ROMÁN
With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing attorney, Armando J. Román provides advice and counsel to clients needing legal representation in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, civil defense, citizenship and immigration services, removal defense, real estate, business, contracts, wills, probate and intestacy, guardianship, and family law matters.
Armando represents individuals, small businesses, private and public organizations, and non-profit entities. He has been a practicing attorney since 2004.
Before starting his own law firm, Armando J. Román, was a business and real estate transactions associate with Holland & Knight, LLP and Davis, Cedillo & Mendoza, Inc. He also represented the Housing Authority of the City of Laredo, Texas, as its General Counsel.
While in law school, he was a member of the Dean's List; a member of Phi Delta Phi, The International Legal Honor Society; and a staff writer for The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Race and Social Justice; and he clerked for the Office of the Attorney General, State of Texas.
- Mary's University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Dean's List
- Staff Writer, The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Race and Social Justice
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Master's Degree in Public Administration, 2000
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Criminal Justice, 1997
- Eagle Pass High School, 1993
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar College
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Maverick County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid for Pro Bono Commitment to Victims of Violence
- Super Lawyers Rising Star awarded to the Top Young Attorneys in Texas. Only 2.5% of lawyers selected qualify as Rising Stars
- Distinguished Lawyer Designation from the Expert Network
BAR AND ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Texas
- Eligible to practice law before the Executive Office for Immigration Review immigration courts
- Eligible to practice before the Board of Immigration Appeals
CONTACT ROMÁN LAW OFFICE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
To schedule a FREE consultation, contact Román Law Office online or by calling or texting 210.437.3377. Your FREE consultation can be conducted in-person (COVID-19 health and safety measures in place); telephone; or videoconferencing. For your convenience, we will visit you or your loved one at any comfortable location. The choice is yours.