About Armando J. Román
With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing attorney, Armando J. Román provides advice and counsel to clients needing legal representation in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, civil defense, citizenship and immigration services, removal defense, real estate, business, contracts, wills, probate and intestacy, guardianship, and family law matters.
Armando represents individuals, small businesses, private and public organizations, and nonprofit entities. He has been a practicing attorney since 2004.
Before starting his own law firm, Armando J. Román was a business and real estate transactions associate with Holland & Knight, LLP and Davis, Cedillo & Mendoza, Inc. He also represented the Laredo Housing Authority, Texas, as its General Counsel.
While in law school, he was a member of the Dean’s List; a member of Phi Delta Phi, The International Legal Honor Society; and a staff writer for The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice; and he clerked for the Office of the Attorney General, state of Texas.
- Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Dean’s List
- Staff Writer, The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, master’s degree in public administration, 2000
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelor of Arts in political science and criminal justice, 1997
- Eagle Pass High School, 1993
Current Professional Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar College
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Maverick County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas, the Pro Bono College
Previous Professional Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid for Pro Bono Commitment to Victims of Violence
- Inclusion into Super Lawyers Rising Stars list of Top Young Attorneys in Texas, a recognition only 2.5% of lawyers qualify to be included to the Rising Stars list
- Distinguished Lawyer Designation from The Expert Network
Bar And Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- Eligible to practice law before the Executive Office for Immigration Review immigration courts
- Eligible to practice before the Board of Immigration Appeals
Contact Román Law Office For A Free Consultation
To schedule a FREE consultation, contact Román Law Office online or by calling or texting 210-812-5614. Your FREE consultation can be conducted in person (COVID-19 health and safety measures in place) or via telephone or videoconferencing. For your convenience, we will visit you or your loved one at any comfortable location. The choice is yours.